.

.

Monday 21 May 2012

Free Consultation Available




Wow! Im massively impressed by all you qual researchers out there looking through the site...I have a lovely widget that enables me to see all the countries that you come from and the many ways you end up finding me through your searches...so far a few thousand new readers and one added every 20 minutes or so....

I am really keen to get some feedback from you about what you are finding useful? What kind of work you are doing? Any contributions or queries?

Why not send me a query about method choice/options design, coding, analysis, interviewing...Id be very keen to provide a free consultation!! and of course put your question out there for others to help with..send me your query (email) and ill give you some free advice and then make a post out of it for others to comment too...p.rhodes@sydney.edu.au

No comments:

Post a Comment